This PH-balanced 2in1 solid shampoo + conditioner is made with gentle and biodegradable surfactants (made from coconut!) that will clean your hair without drying the scalp
The hydrolysed quinoa will add some extra softness and make combing much easier, while also helping with colour retention.
The organic cold pressed jojoba oil will condition the hair, while the combined action of the nettle powder + green clay and the rosemary + tea tree essential oils make this bar perfect for people with itchy or dry scalps
(Please note that all our products are gender-neutral/unisex)
This shampoo bar doesn’t need an acid rinse, doesn’t have
a transition phase and it works in hard water areas!
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI): gentle coconut-based surfactant, it washes and creates bubbles!
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB): gentle coconut-based co-surfactant (to make it even gentler and bubblier!)
- Agar Agar: a vegan gelatine that helps to create a harder and long-lasting bar
- Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein: increases combability and softness, helps with colour retention
- Organic Jojoba Oil: a light oil that gently moisturises and helps to increase the hair strength
- Vitamin Pro B5: helps to deeply hydrate the hair
- Eco preservative (Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid): fundamental to extend the shelf life of acid and neutral-PH products
Weight: ~70g (~40 washes)
Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable.
I am 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free!
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)°, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB)°, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba) Oil*, Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Powder, Montmorillonite, Illite (Green Clay), Panthenol (Vitamin Pro B5), Gelidium Amansii (Agar Agar), Benzyl Alcohol^, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Malaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dehydroacetic acid^
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
^Ecocert Preservative | °From Coconut | *Certified Organic
- If pregnant or breast feeding please remember to check with your doctor whether the products can be used (due to the presence of essential oils) -