Swap your regular shampoo for this wonderful zero-waste alternative.
If you’re ready to say goodbye to yellow, orange, and brassy shades, and say hello to shining silvers and blondes, then it’s time to add our vegan friendly OH SO Silver Shampoo Bar into your haircare routine. Packed full of powerful natural ingredients all designed to effectively cleanse and nourish your hair, it's also has specially balanced pigments to keep those tones in check, just ask your hairdresser!
Why A Shampoo Bar?
Not only do our shampoo bars last for months (1 bar can replace up to 2 x 250ml bottles), they're the perfect alternative to plastic packaging. No fuss or mess and small enough to take with you anytime, anywhere! Whether you’re off travelling or just wanting an everyday zero-waste alternative to your bottled shampoo, we know you'll save money and have great looking hair too.
- 100% Eco Friendly Packaging
- Travel Friendly
- SLS, SLES, Paraben and Silicone Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing
- Hard Water Friendly
- Keravis Protein: Increases resilience, flexibility and reduces strand breakage. Revitalizes dry and damaged hair
- Cacao Butter: Heals and softens hair, Cacao butter will also condition and add shine.
- Colour Correcting Pigment: Tones down yellow and brassy tones in all hair colours. Keep blonds bright, browns rich, greys sharp.
Suitable Hair Type:
- All coloured, highlighted hair – Blond – Bleached – Grey - Brown.
How to Use:
- Wet your hair
- Swirl the shampoo bar between your hands or over your hair to create a rich lather.
- Massage in to your hair.
- Rinse out and condition if you want to!
Do I Need to Condition?
Well…probably not! as the advanced ingredients make our bars incredibly moisturising! However, if you want to use conditioner check out our conditioner bars.
Bar Weight: 55g.
Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter), Aqua (Water), Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol (Keravis protein), Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, CI 17200.